Do you ever get the feeling that you are <just> surviving,
- that you are so focussed on the things that you <need> to do rather than what you want to do
- that you’ve lost touch with those things that bring you joy in life
- that you start each day tired and end up exhausted
- that you’re not taking care of yourself
But… there is a better way.
7 Quick steps to a healthier You
My summer adventure was the Camino – walking 140 kms from Oia to Santiago de Compostela in Spain, following in the track of countless pilgrims, spiritual searchers, adventure seekers and tourists.
Like many who have experienced the Camino before me I learned a lot about myself and about life.
In each of our careers we have experienced terrible, good and, sometimes if we were lucky, great leaders. These people had a great impact on our careers and also on our lives.
What type of leader do you want to be? What impact do you want to have on your colleagues and your company?
WE HEAR MANY INSPIRING STORIES OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE OVERCOME HUGE OBSTACLES THROUGH PERSISTENCE - BUT SOMETIMES OUR OWN CHALLENGES JUST SEEM INSURMOUNTABLE AND WE FEEL LIKE GIVING UP.
This week I want to share some things that I have learned in the last few weeks about persistence and why it counts….
· when I get the job I want · when I have enough money · when I meet Mr or Ms Right · when I lose some weight How often do we deprive ourselves of happiness in the moment because we are waiting for something else?