Evoking Transformation is my passion.
I am a Transformational Coach, Mentor, Consultant and Motivational Speaker with over 35 years of international corporate management, strategic consulting and people development experience with multi-national companies and multi-cultural teams throughout the world.
- I will work with you to realise your potential both professionally and personally, so that you can take it to the next level.
- I will help you to progress your career within an organisation, developing your leadership and other professional skills.
- I will help you to take your ideas to market as a successful Entrepreneur.
- I will help you to make the choices that work for you to create and maintain a healthy, happy and satisfying life.
- I will work with your team and organisation to optimise performance, productivity and innovation potential. Working with you to create a growth culture so that the individuals, teams and the organisation as a whole can realise their and its full potential.
Born and raised in New Zealand, I have lived in the EU since 1995 and currently live in Munich, Germany.
One of my values is to support local and international communities. I provide pro bono mentoring and coaching to United Nations Operations (via HCN). I am also currently serving as one of the ICF Munich Chapter Hosts.
I like to balance my professional life with yoga, fitness, meditation, cultural activities and travel.
International Leadership Coach
Certified Professional Co-Active Coach CPCC
International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach PCC
Professional Organisational and Relationship System Coach ORSC
Dare to Lead™ Trained
(Based on the research of Brené Brown, Ph.D, LMSW)
Scrum Master, Prince 2 Practitioner
Public Speaking Trainer (ATCL, ASB)
PADI Dive Master
English (native speaker)